Thursday, March 5, 2009

Angry White Men Won't Cut It

As Wall Street tumbles, the government prints money like Mugabe, and the Bachelor apparently was lying, Republicans have had to spend the past week bowing down at the altar of Limbaugh. I honest to God never thought I would write a sentence like that in my life.

I mean this is the guy who made fun of Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease. The guy who was addicted to prescription pain killers and still wanted us to go after drug dealers. The guy who did the "magic Negro" parody on his show is that revered in the GOP? And a political party staffed, presumably by professionals, has allowed the White House to make HIM their spokesperson.

I'd like to recommend that the Republicans hold a special training seminar for their leadership in which they watch this film. Maybe they'll learn something about politics and how it's played.

No comments:

Post a Comment