Thursday, January 15, 2009

So That's What They Call Nannies in NYC.......

Apparently the new phrase is "household employee," or at least that is what the NYT is calling the person who worked for Treasury Secretary Nominee Tim Geithner. My question, coming from the middle of the country where my wife and I cook, do dishes, clean, run errands, and feed our increasingly ravenous spawn is who cares if he didn't get all the taxes right? The friggin tax code is more than 67,000 pages thick. Hell it sounds like we all have broken the tax code.

No, my question is this - wouldn't it disqualify someone for a Cabinet position if they did NOT have any "household employees" because they were, I don't know, normal like the rest of us?

2 comments:

  1. Well my question is when can WE get one of these "household employees"???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my question is when can WE get one of these "household employees"???

    ReplyDelete