Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Little Holiday Cheer - Chicago Style

Tons of columnists and media figures have been throwing around the phrase "The Chicago Way," lately. So since it seems trendy, I figure Chicago deserves one more post this year from its best writer during my lifetime - Mike Royko.

In 1967 Royko was writing for the Chicago Daily News and beginning a career that would last three more decades. He also did something virtually no other columnist in the world would do - write a column everyday. In other words - he was blogging.

Enjoy his take on Christmas the Chicago Way.

Everyone have a safe holiday and I'll be back online the day after Christmas.

PS - I have no relationship or previous knowledge of the blog I've linked to for this. It's just a way to get the column.

No comments:

Post a Comment